Can I manage my portable music devices & players with Winamp 5?
Yes. Winamp 5 seamlessly integrates support for iPod (Shuffle, Video, Nano & Classic, but currently NOT Touch or iPhone models), Creative Nomad/Zen/MuVo, PlaysForSure (P4S), USB Thumbdrive and ActiveSync Device management. Note that Winamp does not support Zune.
- Can I burn MP3/Data/ISO CDs with Winamp Pro?
- Can I convert my music files from one format to another using Winamp 5?
- Can I manage my portable music devices & players with Winamp 5?
- Can I play my DRM-protected WMA music purchased from services such as the new Napster, MusicMatch, Walmart, MusicNow, or BuyMusic.com through Winamp 5?
- Do Winamp 2 and 3 skins still work in Winamp 5?
- Does Winamp 5 support QuickTime or Real Audio/Video?
- Does Winamp support Surround Sound in 5.1 or 7.1 outputs?
- Does Winamp support Unicode filenames and tags?
- How do I associate file types with Winamp?
- How do I open the Media Library now? The lightning bolt doesn't work any more.
- How do I open the Winamp Preferences?
- I always put all my music and videos in the same place, is there any way to configure Winamp to periodically check for any new media and automatically add it into my Library?
- I registered Winamp when it was shareware circa 1999. Can I use my old serial number to unlock Winamp Pro?
- Is Windows Vista supported?
- What about my precious B4S playlists?
- What are Skins?
- What are Winamp plug-ins?
- What are Winamp's minimum system requirements?
- What do I get when I buy a copy of Winamp Pro?
- What happened to the Jump feature from Winamp 2?
- What happened to Winamp 4?
- What MP3 Decoder and Encoder does Winamp 5 use? Are they both high quality?
- What's the difference between Modern and Classic Skins?
- What's up with the Llama?
- Will my Winamp 2 plug-ins and Winamp3 components work in Winamp 5?
- Will Winamp 2 Language Packs or Winamp3 Locales work in Winamp 5?